BUILDING YOUTH COMMUNITY AND ENGAGEMENT.
Most Saturdays at 11:00 am, kids ages 5-12+ meet via Zoom to build community, connection, social-emotional development, and empathy in a multicultural setting.
All are warmly welcome to enjoy this free programming.
We build community and engagement through:
- Greet each other by greeting beloved pets, special guests, and opening inspirations
- Exploring a theme linked to realizing ML King Jr’s ‘Beloved Community’
- Share read alouds and thematically-linked illustrated books
- Incorporating geographical literacy through exploring our glow globe
- Ending with a short dance party!
- Initiating at-home projects (ie. 2020 time capsules, vision boards, poetry writing, and special interest reading)
- Preceding and following Cyberfort sessions with relevant learning enrichments
Ready to get involved?
Cyberfort is on Saturdays from 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM CST and free for all.
Stand in for Nebraska meets via Zoom. To join, simply enter “5001378169″ in the Meeting ID field.